4H & Cloverbuds » Links


To be a clover bud member, a child must be ages 4- 9. Contact Billie Jo Townsend at 405-240-2879 for more information.

To be in 4H a child must be between the ages of 9 -18 and have an active green card registered with the Lincoln County Extension office. For more information please contact Patricia Smith at psmith@carney.k12.ok.us