News & Announcements


We have begun online enrollment. Please visit the link. You will need your login you use to check your child's grades, attendance, and lunch account. After logging in, click "Student Record Portal." Then click on your child's name to begin the process of enrollment. If you wish to attend Carney's Virtual Academy, please fill out this enrollment and contact the school for a Virtual Application.
RSS Feed