Carney Public Schools Home

Recent News

State Test Scores

You can now view your child's test scores. You will need their student ID number, which can be found on Wengage. If you need more assistance, feel free to call the office.

Apply for Oklahoma's Promise

IMPORTANT CHANGES: Students in 8th, 9th, 10th, and 11th Grade can Apply for Oklahoma's Promise! New Income Limits!
Apply for Oklahoma's Promise Featured Photo

Financial Aid

Follow the link below to find out more about student financial aid. Remember, it is FREE to apply!

Free Education Statement

Carney Public Schools believe that all children have the right to a free and appropriate education. This is mandated by the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA), formerly known as Public Law 94-142. This federal law provides for all children with disabilities from birth to age twenty-one who may be in need of special education services. This may include children who are: Developmentally Delayed, Intellectually Disabled, Learning Disabled, Hearing Impaired or Deaf, Blind or Partially Sighted, Emotionally Disturbed, Autistic, Traumatic Brain Injured, Other Health Impaired, Multiple Disabled, Speech or Language Impaired or Physically Disabled.
Carney Public Schools is interested in locating and identifying children with disabilities who are not currently receiving services. We offer such services as educational and psychological evaluations, counseling, speech and language evaluations in addition to basic services provided by the schools. Services are provided at no cost to the parent.
If you have or know of a child who might benefit from our services, please call Lauren Martin at (405) 865-2344.